DISCONTINUED MODEL - NO RETURNS
These sizes and colours are available until sold out. No more items will be ordered because the model is no longer produced by the manufacturer.
6206 Snickers LiteWork Trousers are equally perfect for working on hot and cool days. These super-light work trousers feature advanced high-functionality design with 37.5® technology, durable rip-stop fabric and superior knee protection for outstanding comfort and protection at work.
These are loose fitting trousers, so if you are looking for a slimmer fit, check out 6341 Snickers AW Stretch Trousers (no holster pockets) or 6241 Snickers AW Stretch Trousers (with holster pockets). If you are a floor layer or carpet layer, 6923 Snickers Floorlayer Trousers will be the ones for you because of their design and tool holders.
Note: Production of 6206 Snickers Trousers has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Once the items in our shop are sold out, we will not be able to restock.
* Modern cut with true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement.
* Extremely quick-drying fabric, featuring 37.5® technology that captures and releases moisture vapour for superior cool and dry working comfort.
* Side panel design for superior weight distribution
* Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
* A system of practical pockets for extra functionality - roomy holster pockets with zips, ruler pocket with a knife fastener and a zipped leg pocket with a detachable ID-badge holder.
ATTENTION: Sizing for this item runs on a smaller side.
- If you've worn Snickers series 3 pants, go up a size for these pants.
- If you know your Australian size, go up a size for these pants.
- If you are in-between sizes, go for a larger size.
Click here to check our size charts (pdf) with body measurements.
* Super-light and durable rip-stop fabric - 77% polyester, 23% cotton, 230 g/m²
* High-tech patented 37.5® technology with millions of permanently embedded active particles
* Cordura®-Polyamide reinforcements.