This Hultafors Electrician's Knife comes in two models: for right-handed use (ELK) and left-handed use (ELK-L).
The sharpening of the blade edges and the design of the handle are optimised for cable stripping.
The holster attaches to a belt or a button on your Snickers workpants, keeping the knife close at hand. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 1.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
* Optimised for stripping cables.
* Handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
* The holster attaches to a belt and a button on your workpants.
* ELK has an orange handle and is designed for right-handed use.
* ELK-L has a green handle with edges sharpened for left-handed use.