Knife for painters, designed for use as both a can opener and a slot screwdriver.
Painter’s knife features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose, while still being easy to remove.
* The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 2.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
* The cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages, with a final honing on a leather strop.
* Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
* The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
* Painter’s knife MK fits in the same holster as HVK.
Additional information: Registered Community Design No. 000245022-1/2