A durable outdoor knife with friction grip suitable for tough tasks in the field.
The blade is made of Japanese knife steel, and has a scandi grind for superior sharpness, 3.0 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC and has a rust protective electrophoretic deposition coating to withstand corrosion. The fire steel is sold separately here.
* The grinded spine of the blade is designed for starting a fire with a fire starter.
* Easy to sharpen.
* The hardwearing textile belt loop allows up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter.
* Protective electrophoretic deposition coating (EPD) for best rust protection.
* The handle is made from super-durable PP plastic and fitted with a Santoprene friction grip. A long tang makes the knife very durable.
* The textile belt loop is detachable if you want to attach the holster to the button on your work clothes.
* Optimised for outdoor use.
* Fire steel can be bought here